Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hello World

Welcome friends. You are here because you're curious, nosy, compusively check profiles on various places, or all of the above. This is my blog and I'm going to give this a whirl. No promises on how often the updates will come, but if I have loyal fans, I promise they will in fact come.

This will probably be more of a soapbox than a diary, so don't look for my social life here. Sorry, but you'll actually have to talk with me to get that out of me.

Let's set some ground rules here:

1) I've turned comments on so that anyone can say something (I think...this whole thing is still a bit new to me). If you leave a comment, you must leave your name (or some other way that I know who you are). I'm brave enough to put my thoughts and feelings out here, and I won't have much patience for commenters who will not return the favor.

2) This is my blog. I say what I want. If you don't like it, please comment in a constructive manner. Feel free to engage in mildly spirited intellectual discussions over my thoughts and ideas.

3) I reserve the right to delete comments and/or posts whenever I see fit.

So as my first order of business, I would like everyone who reads this to post a comment of some sort, letting me know who you are, what you think, and if you'll keep reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Andy, I see you've joined the blog community. I think you have a good premise set up here. *nods* Maybe you can even interest ME in math and economics. Or maybe I'll just lurk around here and not post anything, just to annoy you. I'll try to keep girls from hitting on you in their posts. *Brandishes spear and cow prod* Don't cross Andy! He'll kill you with his finance book! So now that I'm the official blog warden, I think I'll leave the rest to Andy. I'm looking forward to what you have to say. Namarie!

Anonymous said...

So no hitting on Andy huh? *sigh* I suppose I can keep my comments to myself... :-P There's not much to comment to as of right now. I'm really glad you're home though, it sucks only being able to see you a few times per semester when you're in school. I look forward to being constantly entertained by your blog, as I have entertained you with mine!

Love,
Your favorite Drama Queen :-D

Anonymous said...

Okay, so Blogging is cool for awhile, but it gets boring fast. Yeah, I'll keep reading, but you'll probably get sick of it soon. Or maybe it's just that my Xanga was used as a medium to attack me....just be careful what you post. People can use it against you if they don't like you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy. I am just commenting cause you told me to, and I will probably keep reading out of the desire to avoid doing my homework. Oh, and maybe I will read because I like you. I wish you were in Muncie, although I am sure you are quite happy being aware from here. Happy blogging!